Montag, 2. Februar 2009

job application

14th and K Streets, NW
Washington, DC 20005
USA


2nd February, 2009



Sir Robert Bothwell

Rock Island Radio

1200 17th St. NW, 4th floor

Washington DC

202-785-0764x104




Dear Sir Bothwell,


Application for the announcer position



I would like to apply fort he position advertised in the Washington Post. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certificates, my resume and seven references. The vacancy in your radio station sounds very interesting, and I have had some experiences of Promotion, speaking in Talk shows and even as a weather outlook announcer. I have always tried to keep up with the new developments in


  • Economy: International marketing, controlling, business communication, project- and crisis management
  • Communication/Softskills: Presentation, moderation, rhetoric, creative methods
  • Basics: social science, politic, basic rights, multimedia and economy skilled works
  • Languages: English, Spanish, Russian language

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.


I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application with you. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 1-800-998-7087.Thank you für ypur time and consideration.



Sincerely

Sarah Klinger

1 Kommentar:

Guenter hat gesagt…

Also mention the date when the position was advertised.
"had some experiences of Promotion," C?? --> experiences <> experience (different meaning!)
I'm not sure what position you want: In the radio the person who talks is called a DJ. On TV there are anchorman / women (the man / woman in the center of the news), presenters, etc. I think the person who presents the weather forecast is just the weatherman or woman.
politics
"economy skilled works" C???
Thank you for ... taking my application into conseration.